COVID ON SITE REQUIREMENTS
Updated October 01, 2022
OSMC takes the safety of its participants, speakers, sponsors, and staff very seriously. This page will be updated regularly with information about our plan for health and safety protocols on site at OSMC 2022. Everybody´s health and safety remain to our top priority as we continue to monitor COVID-19 and look to the guidelines to make the best and most informed decisions around on-site safety and requirements.
The 16th Bavarian Infection Protection Measures Ordinance is replaced on October 1 by the 17th Bavarian Infection Protection Measures Ordinance (17th BayIfSMV), which is initially valid until October 28. The new ordinance continues the corona measures of the 16th BayIfSMV basically unchanged. Please note that we are obliged to implement future amending regulations.
OSMC 2022 will take place in person at the Holiday Inn Nuremberg City Centre. Our safety policies follow the requirements of our venue. During your OSMC attendance, please take the following hygienic measures into account:
- We still recommend wearing a medical face mask or FFP2 mask indoors.
- Wherever possible, we recommend keeping a minimum distance of 1.5 metres.
- Each meeting room is ventilated several times a day.
- There will be sufficient disinfectants and soaps for a thorough cleaning of hands available in all public areas.
We further recommend the following rules of conduct
- Good hand hygiene (regular hand washing for at least 20 seconds or hand disinfection)
- Adherence to cough and sneeze hygiene
- Keeping a minimum distance of 1.5 m from other people
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
STAY IN TOUCH
Join our newsletter to get the latest updates on OSMC 2022!