COVID ON SITE REQUIREMENTS
This page will be updated regularly with information about our plan for health and safety protocols on site at OSMC 2021. Our attendees’ health and safety remain our top priority as we continue to monitor COVID-19 and look to the guidelines to make the best and most informed decisions around on site safety and requirements.
This information will be regularly updated. Please check back soon for changes in guidance and protocols.
The following main regulations are currently valid:
- All participants must provide the following proof upon arrival:
- tested recovered
- A safety distance of 1.5 metres must be maintained throughout all areas of the conference.
- Medical masks are mandatory in buildings and enclosed spaces.
- The obligation to wear masks does not apply to fixed seating or standing areas if a minimum distance of 1.5m can be reliably maintained.
- Each meeting room is ventilated several times a day.
- Each meeting room is set up in accordance to current distance guidelines.
- Conference participants are encouraged to leave or enter the conference room individually and not in groups.
- Strict cleaning and disinfection of all touch points and ventilation of the rooms on site.
- In all public areas will be sufficient disinfectants and soaps for a thorough cleaning of hands are available.
- Participants will be informed in time about the current hygiene rules currently in force at the event location.
- In case of symptoms of illness – no entry possible.
STAY IN TOUCH
Join our newsletter to get the latest updates on OSMC 2021!