COVID ON SITE REQUIREMENTS
This page will be updated regularly with information about our plan for health and safety protocols on site at OSMC 2021. Our attendees’ health and safety remain our top priority as we continue to monitor COVID-19 and look to the guidelines to make the best and most informed decisions around on site safety and requirements.
This information will be regularly updated. Please check back soon for changes in guidance and protocols.
The following main regulations are currently valid:
- A safety distance of 1.5 metres must be maintained throughout all areas of the conference.
- Participants should expect to be required to wear a mask.
- Strict cleaning and disinfection of all touch points and ventilation of the rooms on site.
- In all public areas will be sufficient disinfectants and soaps for a thorough cleaning of hands are available.
- With a stable incidence between 0 and 50, groups of up to 10 persons can be assigned without having to keep the minimum distance. A distance of at least 1.5 m must be maintained to the next group of up to 10 persons. These groups must then also be placed accordingly in the restaurant area.
- Participants will be informed in time about the current hygiene rules currently in force at the event location.
STAY IN TOUCH
Join our newsletter to get the latest updates on OSMC 2021!