COVID ON SITE REQUIREMENTS
This page will be updated regularly with information about our plan for health and safety protocols on site at OSMC 2021. Our attendees health and safety remain our top priority as we continue to monitor COVID-19 and look to the guidelines to make the best and most informed decisions around on site safety and requirements.
This information will be regularly updated. Please check back soon for changes in guidance and protocols.
The following main regulations are currently valid:
- OSMC takes place according to 3G-Plus regulations.
All participants must provide one of the following proof upon arrival:
– fully vaccinated (2x)
– PCR tested (carried out no more than 48 hours ago – please also note this time period when checking-in for the evening event and the second day of the conference)
- Please note that the 3G-Plus regulations (fully vaccinated, recovered, PCR-tested) is also mandatory at hotel check-in since November 07, 2021.
- Access control including identification of each individual on all check-in points is obligatory.
- Entrance to all venues/areas of OSMC (lecture rooms, catering, evening event, …) is only possible with your conference badge. Please wear it visibly at all times.
- Medical masks will probably only be mandatory in public hotel areas.
- Each meeting room is ventilated several times a day.
- Strict cleaning and disinfection of all touch points of the rooms on site.
- There will be sufficient disinfectants and soaps for a thorough cleaning of hands available in all public areas.
- In case of symptoms of illness such as
– (Heavy) Cough
– Common Cold
– Sore Throat
no entry possible.
STAY IN TOUCH
Join our newsletter to get the latest updates on OSMC 2021!