Your very first automated deployment.
This course is directed at advanced administrators which are ready to ease their daily work. Good skills of the Unix/Linux shell and basic knowledge about SSH required.
Starting with the basic concept how Ansible works and how it will support you with your daily tasks. In this session we will guide you step by step to your first playbook and application deployment.
- Introduction into Ansible
- Conception and Workflow
- Installation and Configuration
- Troubleshoot – help yourself out
- Managing Hosts – Hosts and their variables
- Ad-Hoc Commands – the little things
- Understanding of Tasks – the first steps
- Playbooks – ready to deploy
- Introduction into the Big Picture – working with Ansible roles
Hosted by: Thilo Wening