Your beginner’s guide to central log management!
This workshop addresses experienced Linux administrators with a safe handling of the Unix/Linux shell who are new to this topic.
After talking about fundamental elements of central log management with Graylog we will start to setup a Graylog system from scratch to ingest, filter and visual individual data with Graylog.
- What is centralized log management?
- Graylog explained
- Setting up your Graylog
- Shipping and receiving data
- Enriching Data
- Working with the Beats and the Sidecar Collector
- Streams, Dashboards and Visuals
- Enhanced data processing with pipelines
- Creating your own content pack
Hosted by: Daniel Neuberger